Crops for Communities
GrainFlow’s 2022/23 Crops for Communities Program- nominate your charity!
To kick off the 2022/23 season, we are bringing back the GrainFlow Crop for Communities program for our customers. This program does not replace Cargill's usual community sponsorship programs.
Cargill Australia will donate 50c for every tonne you commit to a GrainFlow site to a charity of your choice. The program will apply to contracts with AWB as well as other buyers.
The program is open until 15th October 2022 or until funds are exhausted. Once approved, someone from our team will contact you to arrange the invoice for payment.
We respect the production risk involved in committing physical grain ahead of harvest so please consider your comfort levels before determining your involvement.
- Review your application
- Confirm your involvement in Crops for Communities
- Make a donation to your nominated charity after 15th October 2022.
- Charities must comply with our giving policies, i.e. they must be not for profit and/or a registered charity and must benefit local communities. We do not sponsor political or religious groups.
- Failure to deliver contracted volume due to washout will have no impact on donations made.
- This offer excludes VICTORY® Canola
- The offer expires at 5pm on 15th October 2022. After this date, Cargill will make all payments to charities and notify the grower that payment has been made.
- This program does not replace Cargill’s usual community sponsorship programs.
- A maximum of $5,000 per nominated GrainFlow site will be awarded.
- 50c per tonne will be donated to a maximum of $5,000
For more information contact your local AWB representative or our Grower Service Centre on 1800 447 246 or [email protected]