Crops for Communities
GrainFlow’s 2020 Crops for Communities Program- nominate your charity!
To kick off the 2020/21 season, we are bringing back the GrainFlow Crop for Communities program for our customers.
Cargill will donate $1 for every tonne you commit to a GrainFlow site to a charity of your choice. The program will apply to contracts with AWB as well as other buyers.
The program is open between 1 June and October 1, 2020.
We respect the production risk involved in committing physical grain ahead of harvest so please consider your comfort levels before determining your involvement.
Remember to provide your contract number
- Review your application
- Confirm your involvement in Crops for Communities
- Make a donation to your nominated charity after 1 October 2020.
- Charities must comply with our giving policies, i.e. they must be not for profit and/or a registered charity and must benefit local communities. We do not sponsor political or religious groups.
- Failure to deliver contracted volume due to washout will have no impact on donations made.
- This offer excludes VICTORY® Canola
- The offer expires at 5pm on 1 October 2020. After this date, Cargill will make all payments to charities and notify the grower that payment has been made.
- This program does not replace Cargill’s usual community sponsorship programs.
- A maximum of $5,000 per nominated GrainFlow site will be awarded.
- $1 per tonne will be donated to a maximum of $5,000
- If tonnes delivered exceeds 5,000 - we will donate an additional 50c per tonne above the initial $5,000
For more information contact your local territory sales manager or our Account Management Team on 1800 447 246 or [email protected]