Crops for Communities
Introducing GrainFlow’s Crops for Communities - nominate your charity!
To kick off the 2019/20 season, we are launching a new community program for GrainFlow customers.
Cargill will donate $1 for every tonne you commit to a GrainFlow site to a charity of your choice. The program will apply to contracts with AWB as well as other buyers.
The program is open between 1 June and October 1, 2019.
We respect the production risk involved in committing physical grain ahead of harvest so please consider your comfort levels before determining your involvement.
Remember to provide your contract number
- Review your application
- Confirm your involvement in Crops for Communities
- Make a donation to your nominated charity after 1 October 2019.
- Charities must comply with our giving policies, i.e. they must be not for profit and/or a registered charity and must benefit local communities. We do not sponsor political or religious groups.
- Failure to deliver contracted volume due to washout will have no impact on donations made.
- This offer excludes Victory Canola
- The offer expires at 5pm on 1 October 2019. After this date, Cargill will make all payments to charities and notify the grower that payment has been made.
- This program does not replace Cargill’s usual community sponsorship programs.
For more information contact your local territory sales manager or our Account Management Team on 1800 447 246 or [email protected]