The following information is for growers and carriers to make a delivery. Have ready: Your login name and password.
1. Go to growerdelivery.grainflow.com.au/Login
2. Log in. If you have forgotten your password, you can get it request that it be reset with the link on the app.
3. Open New Delivery Form on top right-hand side and complete form information about your load and your truck. Just like a paper form, you will need to enter NGR, truck rego and mass details, GrainFlow site, commodity and driver mobile number.
4. Nominate if you want to warehouse your grain. If you want to sell your grain, and if you don’t have an existing contract, choose “Undecided”. If you have an Existing contract, you choose, Acquirer and follow the prompts using your existing contract number.
5. Estimate your time of arrival.
6. The next time you use the NGR in the web app, it will remember your details and give you the option to auto-populate them in the form, saving you time.
1. Your grain will be weighed and sampled.
2. An SMS will be sent you your mobile number nominated in your GDA with the results of your load.
3. You decide if you want to accept, retest same sample, retake a new sample or cancel delivery.
4. Once you have accepted your grade, you can choose to warehouse or sell the grain.
5. You will be instructed where to deliver your load at site.
6. Gross Weigh your truck - interim record of delivery provided
7. Unload your truck at discharge point
8. Tare Weigh your truck again - record of delivery confirmed
9. You will receive a hard copy of your delivery docket and the status of your delivery in GDA will change to 'completed'.
1. Your ticket information will be available on the GrainFlow grower portal as usual.